OBDII Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Interface
Expert OBD2 Scanner Interface, Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth, Mini ELM327 OBDII, ELM327 OBD2
OBDII Bluetooth Diagnostic Scanner Interface, Scan & clear check engine light codes.
Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
Expert OBD2 Code Reader Interface tool is Android compatible and you can view live OBDII engine data on your Android phone with free Torque software.
Works on Smartphone, Laptops, Tablets, Palm, PDA, Mobile and PC!
Search online for OBDII software for Smartphone, Laptop or Tablets
Reason why every car owner should own OBDII check engine light scanner interface!
You can scan & clear check engine light codes yourself and save money on service work. One of the most common reasons for “Check Engine” light to come on is the fuel cap, wish sets off trouble code for “Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected”. You could pay over $100.00 to check and diagnose this problem. With this Expert OBD2 code reader interface tool you can see what code is stored and repair or replace gas cap.
If your “Check Engine” light comes on, you can scan & then clear the trouble code yourself and see if engine light comes back on.
Having your own OBD2 scanner allows you to know what error code are set before taking the car to repair shop.
How to Use:
Search online for OBDII software for your Smartphone, Laptop or Tablet. You can get both free and paid software. For Android phones I recommend Torque software there is both free and paid version. TouchScan works great with laptops, desktop PC’s, touchscreens and car PC’s, they offer free trial.
With engine off and ignition key off, plug the Expert OBD2 interface into OBD-II Data Link Connector (DLC) located on driver side under dash on most vehicles. (Data Link Connector looks similar in shape as the Expert OBD2 interface connection). You need to pair your Bluetooth device with the Expert OBD2 interface.
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) (“Check Engine” light)
3. Display current sensor data, including:
4. Engine RPM
5. Calculated Load Value
6. Coolant Temperature
7. Fuel System Status
8. Vehicle Speed
9. Short Term Fuel Trim
10. Long Term Fuel Trim
11. Intake Manifold Pressure
12. Timing Advance
13. Intake Air Temperature
14. Air Flow Rate
15. Absolute Throttle Position
16. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status
18. Fuel Pressure
20. Many others…
OBD SCAN is the newly developed wireless scan tool. It supports all OBD-II protocols
2. SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
3. SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
4. ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
8. ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
9. ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
10. ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
A. SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID, 250*Kbaud)
B. USER1 CAN(11*bit ID, 125*Kbaud)
C. USER2 CAN(11*bit ID, 50*kbaud)
Default settings(user adjustable)
1. Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
2. Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10 meter 16~33 feet
Expert OBD2 Check Engine Light Code Reader Interface Tool – OBDII Scanner, Clear Engine Light Included Codes and Display Live Current Sensor Data